Tactics for Tough Times (T4TT)
For people working with in the Agriculture sector and rural communities, a ZOOM Workshop – dates & times vary.
Tactics for Tough Times (T4TT) Zoom workshop
For people working with in the Agriculture sector and rural communities
Are you an Agriculture service provider or someone working with farmers?
Then this workshop is for you!
With recent drought, fires, floods and Covid-19, times have and will continue to be tough for people working on the land. Communities have been shaken up and whole communities
have been effected in one way or another. While most of us are able to ‘bounce back’ others might be finding life on the land a bit harder than they have in the past.
Are you concerned about someone you know?
Do you know how to start a tough conversation around someone’s wellbeing?
The T4TT zoom workshop will provide you with:
• General information and education about poor mental health
• Highlight some rural factors that can increase the risk of poor mental health
• Illustrate ways of looking after your mental health and that of others
• Give you tips on how to support others who you are concerned about
• Give examples of ways to start a tough conversation with someone
• Explain local referral pathways
Best of all this workshop is only 60 minutes long. Time is precious and we are all busier than ever. However mental health is everyone’s issue, let’s spends a small amount of time focusing on how we can support those around us.
If you or your organisation are interested in a zoom workshop, please contact
Sarah Crosthwaite from Upper Hume Primary Care Partnership on Sarah.email@example.com
or 0436 122 547 to book into a time slot.